The Best of Both Worlds – Country Living with City Convenience in Miramar, Florida.
Nestled in a neighborhood called “Country Club Ranches” boasting 200 custom, semi-built homes which are seated on acre+ lots, this private, pool residence is on two and a half acres and consists of a main house and a guest house.
Community Features: Country Club Ranches – rural living with city amenities close by.
- Florida turnpike and 1-75, Malls and fine dining.
- The square-foot residence boasts:
- Living Area under air: 5,450*
- Adjusted Area: 5873*
Total Area: 6183* (includes both homes).
Your decorative double-door foyer area opens up to the covered lanai.
All the wood doors are imported from Honduras and add charm and warmth to the estate.
The main house has four bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms. The master suite is downstairs (ground level).
The master bedroom has Brazilian Cherry wood floors and crown molding.
The master bedroom measures approximately 20′ by 15′ and has a bay window overlooking the garden and pool.
The master bathroom has a jetted tub, separate shower, and dual sinks.
The master has a spacious, walk-in closet for all your finds in Pembroke Gardens.
The three en-suite bedrooms upstairs.
This six bedrooms and (6 1/2) baths, (the master suite is separated by the social areas or the plan is a stacked plan with all bedrooms on one side and social areas on the other).
It boasts the following:
- 30 foot volume ceilings
- Art niche
- Formal entry
- Great room
- Dining room
- One AC unit in main house and Two AC units in the Guest house
- Surround sound, custom entertainment center with electronic equipment, (stays with home)
- Upgraded kitchen with new granite and wood cabinetry with island and snack bar seating
- Custom window treatments- in living room only
- Tiled ceiling in guest bath area and
- New wood flooring in the master bedroom,
- Private, remote-controlled gated entry
- Front load washer
- Front load dryer
- Range- electric
- GE Monogram stainless-steel refrigerator
- Self-clean oven
- Double-oven with warming drawer
Exterior Features: 2.5 acre lot — boasting
- Lushly landscaped with outside lighting
- Covered Lanai, provides outdoor living space with expansive views of the pool and privately fenced yard
- Separate building with utility room, home gym including sauna (all equipment stays)
- Outdoor pesticide system with timer
- Water filtration system for well water
The Gravel walkway and entrance were extended from the original plan. Rest of the area pavers
The 3+car garage attached to guest quarters will house your vehicles and storage sufficiently.
- High impact windows
- Remote control electronic gated entry
- Alarm system with motion detectors
- Smoke detectors
According to Greatschools.net, the following information is correct as of the date of this writing:
- Elementary School: (Coral Cove Elementary) (FCAT Score Link from Greatschools.net)
- Middle School *(Glades Middle) (FCAT Score Link from Greatschools.net)
- High School *(Everglades HS) (FCAT Score Link from Greatschools.net) https://www.browardschools1.com/evergladeshigh
Institutions of higher learning include:
- Florida International University
- Broward College
- Keiser University
There are private schools in the area as well.
What made the owners fall in love with this residence in the first place? Acreage and privacy.
Places of Interest:
This residence is located near the following restaurants: (associate: be sure to link)
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- The Shops at Pembroke Gardens
This residence is located near the following parks: (associate: be sure to link)
- CB Smith Park
- Miramar Regional Park and Aquatic Center
CAVEAT: School boundaries are subject to change. Please check www.browardschools.com or www.dadeschools.net prior purchasing any property.
You’ll enjoy this home for years to come.
*All square footage quotes in this narrative are approximations.
Please check with Code Compliance to confirm the following: 954-602-3185
Pursuant to Land Development Ordinance Code No. 713
Any four-legged animals are three per acre
Download Brochure: giselle-postcard front and back